Procurement and Third Party Risk Management: Global Asset Management Organisation
Project: Procurement and Third Party Risk Transformation
Client: Global Asset Management Organisation
This global asset management organisation wanted help with their Global Procurement transformation programme and the refresh of their 3-year strategic roadmap.
3VRM led and coordinated transformation workstreams to deliver against the following scope:
- Design and implementation of a new / refreshed third party risk management framework to align with regulatory requirements;
- Support the redesign of procurement processes to increase efficiency and control of spend;
- Develop and launch of a capability framework to enable the fulfilment of the 3-year strategic roadmap.
Over a 2-year programme of delivery, 3VRM helped to oversee and enable significant enhancements to the organisation’s procurement function and third-party risk management approach.
Specific achievements include:
- An enhanced third-party risk management framework aligned with regulatory requirements and the client’s internal enterprise risk management framework (ERMF):
- a new Global Procurement and Supplier Management Policy and supporting standard;
- development of a new inherent risk assessment process;
- selection and implementation of Aravo as a global SRM platform;
- creation and delivering training materials to support framework adoption;
- creation of a number of tools to help perform Supplier Management tasks.
- Partnered with Sourcing teams to deliver a new end-to-end Procurement process and category buying channel strategies to drive improvements in business engagement and enable framework adoption.
- Developed and launched an operating model capability framework for each Global Procurement team including; Sourcing, Purchase to Pay, Procurement Operations and Supplier Risk, to meet the objectives of the 3-year strategic roadmap.
Subscribe to our updates
Would you like to receive free Third Party Risk Management insights, case studies and tools?
Metro Bank Case Study
See how 3VRM partnered with Metro Bank to design and implement a supplier risk management framework.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 28 Kansas Avenue, Media City, Salford, M50 2GL
Drop us a line